Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Fresh Black Bean Salsa

Ashlee gave me this recipe and since I had made it recently, I thought I'd post it here. It truly is so yummy and you can add anything extra to it if you'd like, too!

1 can black beans (or equivalent dry beans cooked and cooled)
1 cup yellow or white corn
1 avocado chopped

1 small red onion diced

1 tomato diced (or 1 can diced tomatoes drained + 2 Tbs reserved juice)

2 jalapeno (or small can diced green chiles drained)
Pinch of paprika, cumin, black pepper, chili, cilantro


Mix it all together and chill for at least 1 1/2 hours.



Serve with tortilla chips or pack in your favorite veggie burrito or fajita... Enjoy!

8 comments:

OMM said...

Ohhh I'm throwing this in a whole wheat tortilla wrap. YUMMMMMMM!!!! Deelish, girl!

Glass Half Full said...

Can I eat right out of the bowl???

Happi said...

ooohhhh yummy. I think I might make a batch of that for this weekend! Thanks for sharing!

Laura said...

This looks SO good! Can't wait to try it!

roksi said...

looks delicious! I'm adding iceberg lettuce to it and serving it with roasted Yellow Pepper Sauce from Vive le Vegan! Can't wait! And for dessert.. Mexican Chocolate Cake.. My Mexican-theme night/dinner.

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,酒店經紀 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花禮服店, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花

smallawei said...

蜂炮,情趣用品,情趣用品,視訊,免費視訊,煙火,煙火工廠,煙火,煙火,煙火,視訊,正妹視訊,真愛密碼,真愛密碼,衣蝶,衣蝶,情趣,情趣,AV女優,AV女優,煙火批發,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,小泉彩,小泉彩,情趣用品,鞭炮,live119論壇

ashishmaihu said...

It’s truly a nice and helpful piece of info. I am satisfied that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing….
mens breeches