Monday, January 22, 2007

Where do you get this stuff?!

I've had some questions on where to get ingredients and items for these and any other veg recipes. If you're lucky enough to have a chain natural foods store nearby (Whole Foods, Wild Oats, Trader Joes, etc) you'll be able to get everything you need there. We get by pretty much on what's in the organic section of our local grocer plus what's stocked at our small natural foods market. I refuse to shop there but I've heard even Super-Walmart now carries a wide selection of natural and organic foods. If all else fails you always have the internet. When I'm feeling lazy, want to stock up or get a vegan item I just can't find locally (like vegan jello or marshmellows - yum!) I rely on Pangea, The Vegan Store or The Mail Order Catalog for Healthy Eating. Hope this helps!

2 comments:

Peanut Butter and Jelly Boats said...

We have WIld Oats and Trader Joes here! But, when I lived there I found that Wise Way had the best grocery store selection of organics.

To Think is to Create said...

Yes, I'm reading through the archives. :)

Glad to see this post...I feel like this whole new world I didn't realize existed is being opened up to me.

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it...

(sorry, child of the 80's...)