1- 8oz bag frozen mixed veggies
2 prepared pie crusts (if you buy the refrigerated kind read labels carefully, most contain lard and are therefor not vegan.)
10 3/4 oz mushroom soup (I prefer Imagine's Cream Portabello Mushroom)
1/2 cup soy or rice milk
2 cups chicken substitute, cook and chopped (I use wheat of meat/Seitan)
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 375
- Defrost vegetable in a microwave for about 3 minutes
- Cut 2 piecrusts into quarters, yield 8 equal pieces
- Coat the inside of 4 small aluminum-foil pans (4 ½ inches in diameter, 1 ¼ inches deep) or 4 ramekins with cooking spray
- Line the bottom of each with a quarter of crust, molding it with your fingers to fit
- In a large bowl, stir together the soup and milk.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Spoon about 2/3 cup of the mixture into each pan or ramekin
- Top each with a piecrust quarter
- Pinch the edges together and cut vents in the top
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.