3/4 cup flour
1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup margarine, softened
2/3 cup sugar
2 ripe bananas, mashed
1 tsp. vanilla
Egg Replacer equivalent of 1 egg
1 cup coconut flakes
1 Tbs agave nectar
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Put liners into a muffin tin.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream the margarine with the sugar until fluffy. Mix in the bananas, vanilla, egg replacer, agave nectar and 3/4 cup of the coconut. Add the flour mixture and stir until just moistened.
- Distribute evenly in the muffin cups and sprinkle the remaining coconut on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until golden.